The clinical utility of antigen test using anterior nasal samples has not been well evaluated. We conducted a prospective study in a drive-through testing site located at a PCR center to evaluate the diagnostic performance of the antigen test QuickNavi-COVID19 Ag using anterior nasal samples and to compare the degrees of coughs or sneezes induction […]
- A single-step method for rapid extraction of total lipids from green microalgae.
- Functional and Antioxidant Properties of Plastic Bottle Caps Incorporated with BHA or BHT
- Direct Detection of Feline Coronavirus by Three Rapid Antigen Immunochromatographic Tests and by Real-Time PCR in Cat Shelters
- Diagnostic performance and characteristics of anterior nasal collection for the SARS-CoV-2 antigen test: a prospective study
- Bean Extract-Based Gargle for Efficient Diagnosis of Active COVID-19 Infection Using Rapid Antigen Tests
antigen covid test antigen definition antigen presenting cells antigen rapid test antigen test antigen testing near me antigen test near me antigen vs antibody antigen vs pcr antigen vs pcr test diagnostic assessment diagnostic codes diagnostic imaging diagnostic mammogram diagnostic medical sonographer diagnostic policy service diagnostic radiology diagnostic solutions diagnostic test diagnostic tool nasal nasal anatomy nasal aspirator nasal cavity nasal congestion nasalcrom nasal decongestant nasaleze nasaline nasal irrigation nasalis larvatus nasalize nasal polyp score nasal polyps symptoms nasal rinse nasal saline spray nasal septum nasal sounds nasal sprayer nasal sprays allergies nasal turbinates nasal vestibulitis recombinant dna meaning recombinant factor c recombinant human serum albumin